Zonal Sales Manager
Exp: 5+ years
Location: South (Bangalore)
Salary: Best in the industry
Desired Experience and skills:
- Candidates should be from a hardcore Sales/Marketing background with thorough understanding of market dynamics.
- Candidate should have 5+ years of experience in Commodities/Building Materials / FMCG/Consumer Development etc.
- Should have relevant experience in allied verticals, predominantly the real estate industry.
Detailed Job Responsibilities:
- Desired Candidate should be able to accomplish zonal sales objectives by recruiting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling and counseling executives in assigned zones of south and east.
- Communicating job expectations, planning, conceptualizing and reviewing individual contributions while enforcing established policies and procedures.
- Most of the regional sales Head will be traveling, candidate applying for this job must travel and control the activities of sales and marketing representatives and agents.
- Well-versed with maintaining and improving upon the relationship with a well-established dealer network through a group of executives.
- Achieves zonal sales operational objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets zonal sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling sales representatives; building and maintaining report with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.